Get flawless smile with clear braces
CLEAR BRACES gives you beautiful smile by making your teeth straight and flawless without letting anybody know. Clear Braces are made of a clear material like ceramic, porcelain, plastic or glass. They are not visible like metal. They are perfect for people who want to straighten their teeth and prefer avoiding metal mouth or who have an aversion from stainless steel brackets. They are custom made created especially for you. These aligners are smooth, virtually invisible and comfortable. With the help of aligners your teeth shift gently into place, depending on the accurate movements your orthodontist suggests you. The metal brackets are absent and there are no wires to tighten. You pop in the aligners every two weeks till your treatment is completed. It helps in getting you the confident smile you have always longed for.
TREATMENT PROCESS OF CLEAR BRACES:
• Consulting a Doctor: The first step includes in consulting the right doctor who suits your requirements. Choosing the right treatment is very important both medically and financially. The doctor should be well trained to evaluate your needs. Self-assessment is important for you to know about cost of the treatment, dental insurance or other aspects.
• Getting started: Your doctor will examine your teeth, take X- Rays, impressions and pictures of your teeth and make a 3- D image of it. Then a precise plan is made according to the exact movements of the teeth. You can also see a virtual representation of your teeth during the course of treatment.
• Getting customized aligners: Depending on the treatment personal clear aligners are made. These braces are made of comfortable and smooth BPA free plastic that does not irritate the gums and the cheeks. You can wear them throughout the day and take them off while eating or brushing.
• Occasional check ups: After every two weeks new set of aligners will be given to take you to the next level of treatment and see your doctor approximately after six weeks.
• Length of time: You are recommended to wear your aligners at least for 20- 22 hours a day for best results in less time. Adults generally take a year and teens the same time as in the treatment of metal braces.
ADVANTAGES OF CLEAR BRACES:
• They are less visible as compared to other types of braces.
• They do not like the other elastic ties used in attaching the wire with the braces stain. They stain from drinking coffee, tea, tomato sauce, dark liquids, smoking, etc.
DISADVANTAGES OF CLEAR BRACES:
• Cost: The cost is more as compared to other braces. It depends on the number of visits and the time taken in every visit.
• Breakage: They are brittle, so braces have the tendency to chip or break. If they are made of plastic the wear down but do not chip.
• Wearing of opposing teeth: The ceramic material is tougher and harder than enamel. In case of teeth bite the teeth will be worn at the point of contact with the braces.
• Difficulty in removal: They are painful and difficult to remove.
Give us a call on 01375481000 for a FREE Consultation!