Transparent braces for teeth are the best option for those adults who do not want anybody to see those wearing braces or for those teenagers who prefer not to be seen wearing metal braces. Teeth problems are quite common these days and mostly people prefer to go with the option of braces to hide their teeth problems. People like to make braces to rectify the small imperfections in the teeth, but to get those braces one never prefers to have a mouth having metal braces attracting lots of attention on teeth problems and looking a different face.
With the advent of technology, a solution has been found wherein you can easily straighten your teeth without any type of embellishment on the teeth. You can easily get one of those distinguished and amazing braces. Transparent braces for teeth costs similar to our conventional metal braces and there is hardly any difference when compared over the prices. Benefits of Transparent Braces for Teeth
• Due to low cost in comparison with traditional braces made of metallic substance, transparent braces for teeth are quite accessible for any type of family. Even for those who have low budget, these braces can be affordable and definitely an important beneficiary to the damaged teeth.
• Another benefit of transparent braces for teeth can be moved with ease. These braces can be easily and simply taken off and can be put them again back on as per your feasibility and convenience. This benefit is not possible with metal braces.
• Transparent braces for teeth have the benefit of avoidance of getting poked with wire as it is the case with conventional metal braces. You are free from worrying about the poking of wire that usually is a part of metal braces.
• Transparent braces for teeth have the benefit of doing only minor adjustments. These braces adjusting procedure is not necessarily required quite often thus avoiding the frequent sore teeth as in case of conventional metal braces.
• Nowadays people are really short of time and money. Transparent braces of teeth enables you to spend least time in your dentist’s office as well as the dental visits would be very short. Thus ensures quite a good saving of money and time. This benefit is very important from the point of view of office goers and businessman.
• Another and the important benefit of transparent braces for teeth is that they are almost invisible. Your friends and colleagues can barely find out about these braces when you put them on. These enable you to maintain the self-esteem and avoid embarrassment. This benefit is of prime importance among the most people as it distinguishes the conventional metal with the newly and improved technology of transparent braces for teeth.
Most of the times it becomes a necessity to remove the little imperfections within your teeth and get braces that suits your needs. Transparent braces for teeth enable you to rectify your teeth problems without worrying about walking around with mouth closed.
CLEAR BRACES gives you beautiful smile by making your teeth straight and flawless without letting anybody know. Clear Braces are made of a clear material like ceramic, porcelain, plastic or glass. They are not visible like metal. They are perfect for people who want to straighten their teeth and prefer avoiding metal mouth or who have an aversion from stainless steel brackets. They are custom made created especially for you. These aligners are smooth, virtually invisible and comfortable. With the help of aligners your teeth shift gently into place, depending on the accurate movements your orthodontist suggests you. The metal brackets are absent and there are no wires to tighten. You pop in the aligners every two weeks till your treatment is completed. It helps in getting you the confident smile you have always longed for. TREATMENT PROCESS OF CLEAR BRACES:
• Consulting a Doctor: The first step includes in consulting the right doctor who suits your requirements. Choosing the right treatment is very important both medically and financially. The doctor should be well trained to evaluate your needs. Self-assessment is important for you to know about cost of the treatment, dental insurance or other aspects.
• Getting started: Your doctor will examine your teeth, take X- Rays, impressions and pictures of your teeth and make a 3- D image of it. Then a precise plan is made according to the exact movements of the teeth. You can also see a virtual representation of your teeth during the course of treatment.
• Getting customized aligners: Depending on the treatment personal clear aligners are made. These braces are made of comfortable and smooth BPA free plastic that does not irritate the gums and the cheeks. You can wear them throughout the day and take them off while eating or brushing.
• Occasional check ups: After every two weeks new set of aligners will be given to take you to the next level of treatment and see your doctor approximately after six weeks.
• Length of time: You are recommended to wear your aligners at least for 20- 22 hours a day for best results in less time. Adults generally take a year and teens the same time as in the treatment of metal braces.
ADVANTAGES OF CLEAR BRACES:
• They are less visible as compared to other types of braces.
• They do not like the other elastic ties used in attaching the wire with the braces stain. They stain from drinking coffee, tea, tomato sauce, dark liquids, smoking, etc. DISADVANTAGES OF CLEAR BRACES:
• Cost: The cost is more as compared to other braces. It depends on the number of visits and the time taken in every visit.
• Breakage: They are brittle, so braces have the tendency to chip or break. If they are made of plastic the wear down but do not chip.
• Wearing of opposing teeth: The ceramic material is tougher and harder than enamel. In case of teeth bite the teeth will be worn at the point of contact with the braces.
• Difficulty in removal: They are painful and difficult to remove.
Give us a call on 01375481000 for a FREE Consultation!
Clear Braces for Teeth: Another Innovation in Cosmetic Dentistry
Dental braces have come a long way in providing the best solution in straightening misaligned or crooked teeth. It has become a staple in cosmetic dentistry and is by far the most effective way to address this orthodontic problem. Orthodontists recommend wearing dental braces during childhood and adolescence since this is the stage when teeth move to their permanent positions.
Dental braces are not just limited to the young ones. Adults, too, have the need to wear braces at some point. Tooth misalignment can manifest even in adulthood. And even if wearing braces is the most effective solution, there are some who feel a bit awkward and even embarrassed sporting what most people consider as a juvenile accessory.
The wonders of cosmetic dentistry have paved the way for a better alternative. There are now clear braces that function just like the traditional metal braces without being too obvious. Usually, ceramic or plastic materials are utilized instead of metal. The color matches that of the teeth to achieve that inconspicuous appearance. However, clear braces are more brittle than metal braces, making the adjustments more taxing.
There are also metal braces that are attached to the back of the teeth instead of firmly placing them in front. This is suitable for patients whose teeth need to be pushed outwards for proper alignment.
Invisible braces have also become fashionable in recent years. These braces are made from transparent resin that can be hardly detected once worn. Similar to traditional metal braces, the treatment spans from five months to a full year. In lieu of tightening metal braces, a series of clear braces are made for the patient, each with a different level of adjustment to move the teeth to their places. The set of braces are molded based on specific alignment plan. Invisible braces are also a more comfortable option due to their removable nature. A patient can easily take it off to so he can eat properly and without any hindrance. In addition, invisible braces use less force on the teeth, thereby lessening the pain that usually discourages many from wearing braces.
These innovations in cosmetic dentistry were primarily developed to help people correct tooth imperfections is a subtle way. In addition to serving their aesthetic purposes, both clear and invisible braces are designed to meet orthodontic requirements in the best way possible. These methods in straightening teeth cater mainly to adults who wish to be more discreet about their treatments.