Clearstep Braces are a good option for many people. If you have any misalignment in your mouth, this is an ideal way to improve this positioning to give you more of a natural, normal looking smile.
What Is Clearstep?
Clearstep uses a series of positioning trays. These trays are inserted into your mouth and they guide your teeth into the proper position. The trays are clear, so no one needs to know they are in place.
Who Is the Ideal Candidate for Clearstep?
This particular bracing option is actually ideal for most people. If you are over the age of 14, you may qualify. However, we do have to do a consultation to determine the current condition in your mouth. Our goal is to make sure you are a good, oral fit for this type of treatment. If you have:
- Misaligned teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Teeth that seem to be rotating
Schedule a consultation.
What Makes Clearstep Better?
A few key things make this type of brace better than other products. Here is why we recommend it often.
- There are no wires involved.
- There is no bonding to the teeth with metal. This means less of a "metal" look and less damage to the teeth.
- It is invisible.
- It is easy to remove when you want to go without the device.
- You can eat whatever foods you would like to or talk in front of a large crowd and feel comfortable doing so.
- You can maintain your oral health easily by brushing and flossing. Simply remove the device, brush and floss and then put it back into place.
Overall, Clearstep is an easy solution for improving the way your smile looks. You will feel great and have the confidence you need – not only after this treatment but even during it! Call for a consultation today.
Visit the ClearStep website for further information.