Perhaps one of the most well-known for all bracing options is Invisalign. This product has become popular because it offers a non-visible way of correct alignment problems. With the use of this technology, we can help you to transform your misshapen teeth into the straight, beautiful smile you want.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses invisible, removable devices that are very comfortable and highly effective. The aligners are created specifically for your teeth, which mean they work quickly to improve your teeth alignment. Here is how it works.
- You will come in to the office to be fitted for aligners. These are invisible - no one will know they are in place unless you tell them so.
- You can remove them to brush your teeth, floss and to eat - that means there is no limitation on what you can eat as metal braces usually restrict.
- About every two weeks, you will come back in for new aligners. That is because they will be shifting your teeth into the desired position.
- Treatments usually last between 9 and 15 months, but sometimes this is longer. You will have between 18 and 30 different aligners throughout the lifetime.
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign?
We often recommend the use of Invsialign to our patients because of how effective this system looks. In terms of cosmetic dentistry, this is one of the best ways to transform your smile. Here is why.
- They are invisible - Even adults benefit from this. No one needs to know you are wearing the aligners.
- You can remove them - You are not restricted in terms of your diet. You can even remove them for a special occasion. However, to work, they need to be in most of the time.
- They are comfortable - You will not even feel them in your mouth. Unlike metal braces, there are no abrasions from the metal. There are no adjustments from your dentist either.
To find out if Invisalign is a good option for your needs, come in for an appointment. We will work with you to start the process after your consultation.
Visit the Invisalign website to learn more.