Invisible Teeth Braces for those who don’t want it to show
Braces have been the conventional way of getting your teeth back in shape. But, there are many who have carried on with their Ugly Betty look staying away from braces. What the reason I may ask “Oh! Braces hurt” or you here someone “How can you roam around with metal sticking out on your teeth for almost two years”
I know it can get irritating at times to have the braces stuck to your teeth, coping up with pain initially and then having to look after the braces well. It is quite a tedious job. We have a solution to your problem—Invisible Teeth Braces. You want to know how, well then read on.
Invisible teeth braces are truly a blessing for those who wouldn’t want their traditional metal braces showing up when talking or smiling. In the dentistry world these invisible teeth braces are more commonly referred to as aligners. If we had to describe the invisible teeth braces it is similar to the gum shield you wear when entering into the boxing ring.
Invisible Teeth Braces
The invisible teeth braces are manufactured from medical grade plastic. You are expected to wear the aligners for 2-3weeks and change the aligners from time to time. A visit to the dentist once in a while will keep you updated about the progress of the whole procedure.
What makes Invisible Teeth Braces a preferred choice?
• Considering the cost of the invisible teeth braces, it is not very expensive. But again the prices vary depending upon the complexity of the case. In severe cases it may turn out to be slightly expensive.
• The standard wired braces that you use take approximately two years to straighten your teeth. But the invisible teeth braces claim to do the same roughly in a period ranging from nine to fifteen months on an average basis.
• As its name suggests the invisible teeth braces cannot be seen. They will no longer be a cause for embarrassment each time you open your mouth. Only a thin wire is visible and that too if you take a closer look. The acrylic base too is flesh coloured and is easily concealed.
• Most of the invisible teeth braces are removable. They can be removed when eating or biting. You can also remove them when not required as in for a family photograph or when attending an important function.
• Cleanliness is another aspect simplified with invisible teeth braces. As they are removable, flossing and brushing is easy.
Points to remember while fitting Invisible Teeth Braces
• These aligners or invisible teeth braces can be fitted only to full formed teeth. They not are recommended for children.
• Mild to moderate realignment has been successfully achieved with invisible teeth braces. If your teeth require severe alignment, it is advisable to consult a dentist. He will guide you about the best dental procedure and treatment suited to you.
What you waiting for? Go fix your invisible teeth braces and get the smile you’ve always been longing for!!!