There are numerous reasons why people get cosmetic dental treatment Essex–
- To improve the look of their smile and increase self confidence
- If you chip or lose a tooth in an accident you can cover it up
- Correct any misalignment in your mouth, prevent sagging facial muscles and other long term oral health issues
- Cosmetic treatments can also be done as a lower risk alternative to cosmetic surgery
- Teeth whitening- A professional tooth whitening service is better than a home kit for a number of reasons. The first is that a professional can apply the whitening liquids more effectively than someone trying to do it themselves. Furthermore you can be sure that what they use is safe as what you order online may or may not be approved. It is better to pay a bit more to ensure good oral health as well as whiter teeth!
- Adult braces and cosmetic dentures- These help to straighten out teeth and correct any misalignments. If you are worried about people noticing your “train tracks” there are invisible brands that people can only see if they look close up!
- Dental implants- Ideal for people who have chipped or missing teeth. An implant will usually be made of titanium and with proper care are guaranteed to stay in your mouth for 15-20 years.
- Porcelain veneers- These wafer thin veneers are best for covering up stained, missing or chipped teeth. Although they are thin don’t worry as they will be bonded to your teeth.
- Dermal fillers- These add hydration to the skin, reducing dryness of the skin as well as lines and wrinkles.
The right treatment for you
An experienced cosmetic dentist will be able to talk with you and discuss the options available to you. Everyone is different and some treatments may depend on your current oral health (for example the effect of teeth whitening is cancelled out if you smoke and discolour your teeth!)
The initial consultation with the cosmetic dentist is a good time to discuss any issues you may have. Some people can feel nervous about seeing a dentist and this is often a good time to put any fears to rest. You can also use this time to find out how experienced they are and how long the treatment will take.
Talk to Dr Basrai on 01375 481000 to schedule a Free consultation to see what he can do for you!